As the fall season rolls around the corner, we advise homeowners to take precaution against the undesirable company that follows the cold weather- pests, including cockroaches, rodents, and wildlife. Having unwanted pests in your home can wreak havoc. As a homeowner, it is important to take the proper steps to create a safe and sanitary home.
A common fall pest, the cockroach, lives mostly in the dark which makes it difficult to notice infestations. However, they could live in large populations in cracks or openings throughout various spaces of your home. Terminix Service, Inc. fights these roaches with our 5-Step Cockroach Control System:
- Removing accessible cockroaches by vacuum to reduce populations
- Treating hard-to-reach areas where cockroaches live
- Preemptively treating the cracks and crevices where cockroaches often hide
- Using bait to kill all stages of cockroaches still present
- Applying insect growth regulators for long-term control
Wildlife and rodents can also be the reason for many headaches in your home. These pests can damage property or contaminate spaces with their droppings, which is why Terminix Service, Inc. seeks to terminate and prevent such nuisances. Here are a few helpful tips to prevent the disruption of pests in your home:
- Check all areas for signs of pest activity.
- Seal all cracks and openings.
- Clear the outside of your home from debris and keep lawn and shrubbery cut down.
- Make sure food storage and eating areas are clean and wiped immediately after spill or use.
- Contact pest control professionals for a free estimate before pests become an uncontrollable issue.
What will you do to protect your home from pesky rodents, roaches, and wildlife this fall?